Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

Hi everyone :)
It's time for some pretty Unity cards and some other stuff!

Here are some cards from our
Unity SCS Gallery!

stampingout

lisahenke

Chautona

juliemlacey


chrisations.ink


lbenden


now let's talk FOOD :)
I just had some delicious
strawberry pancakes from the Pocahontas Pancakes
at the beach and I do think it's made me hungrier, LOL!
strawberry pancakes are my very favorite breakfast!
I always have to ask for extra whipped cream though...they never give enough.


I got to have another favorite thing of mine on Friday night...
Outback cheese fries!
I honestly think they are one of the most delicious creations EVER!


Sooooooo....have I made you hungry?
SORRY :)

I'm off to watch Due Date...again!
It's SO FUNNY!
and RD, Jr. is my #1 very favorite actor so I could watch it 100 times!

hope you have a FABULOUS day!
Jimmi




{Ippity} {Ippity}