Afternoon Ippity Review!

Hi, it's Lisa Henke here today, sharing a little {ippity} review with you.
It's a happy Monday and I'm glad I get to share a bit of {ippity} with you today.

I ♥ this place!

and I looooove this project I've got to share with you all today. I had a plain wooden frame ($1 from Micheal's) sitting in my to-do pile, and I had this new paper, Indie Girl, waiting in the pile on my floor and of course all the new release {ippity} stamps stacked next to my desk all just waiting to come together.


Here's a quick HOW-To. If you have never altered a frame, let me tell you it's EASY and relatively quick to do. If you are looking for a last minute gift for someone special, this is always a HIT! I spent a little over an hour creating this, and that takes into account drying time for my paint and modge podge.

Gather your materials: frame, modge podge, paper, stamps, ink, twill, and other embellishments.

Step 1: trace the shape of your frame on the backside of you paper. Make sure you check your patterns so you have them running the right direction (see my music notes......I forgot to do this, lol! oh-well!).

Step2: Cut out paper, distress edges (kind of helps hide any imperfections) and check that it fits your frame correctly.

Step3: use corner rounder on all corners


Step4: paint sides of frame. Don't worry about it being perfect, I like to just just paint enough to cover the natural wood, again leaving it a bit distressed helps blend any imperfections.
step5: stamp your images, cut them out, and then lay it all out on your project to get a feel of what you want the finished product to look like. step6: cover all paper pieces with modge podge, both front and back. this will act as the adhesive to the frame (put a coat on the wood, too) AND give your project a protective coating!
DONE! All it needs is a picture, still deciding on that one.

Thanks for sticking around to see the finished project.
Get this set, Here and Now, if you haven't yet!
Lots of fun images and lots of ways to use them.
 Contact your {ippity} Chick TODAY!!! Don't have one????


Locate an Ippity Chick!

Check the list for one in your area......any of them will be more than excited to help you!



Lisa Henke




 
{Ippity} {Ippity}



Labels: , ,