Echo Park

Hey everyone....Maria here today :)
I'm super excited to get to share my project with you. 
On Friday afternoon's the design team will be featuring some of the
FABULOUS Unity co-brands.
Did you know there are 12 co-brands??
I don't play favorites...I LOVE them all equally :)
BUT
I decided to show you a layout using this kit from {ECHO PARK}
{BOYS will be BOYS}
I scrapped my son Miller joining in with his big sisters field day at the end of the school year.
He thought he was pretty cool getting to hang with the big kids.
All the papers I used are from Echo Park too :)
Here is a close up of the stamps I used.

The red circles are from the sailboat stamp...I just used my markers to ink up only the outside so I had a cute little place to put my buttons.
I couldn't resist adding some eyelets to the tires of my orange polka dot car too :)
Well...that's it from me. 
Hope you have a great weekend!!
{Ippity} {Ippity}


Labels: ,