it is a BEAUTIFUL THING...

don't you JUST LOVE TODAY?

i do.
we are HOPPIN through some FANTASTIC Blogs.

behind the scenes at Unity has such a warm fuzzy feeling, I have NO DOUBT you will see it come through on the projects today.

Unity is the definition of Unity.

I know this because I feel it. 

i love that.

SO....
here is what I would LOVE for you to do.

Take a little HOP through 1/2 of our Design Team.

We have split them up into GROUP A and GROUP B!
you will get a different FLAIR of talent EVERY WEEK from the Unity Design Team.

Here is the list of GROUP A

Brooke
Eva
Jen E
Karen
Lesley
Lisa H
Maria
Robyn
Wendy
Guest DT

Just like EVERY WEEK you will see the BUTTON below on EACH BLOG.
Just CLICK ON THROUGH to be inspired.
Grab your coffee, Chicks!

..and START with my LOVELY friend Brooke!



Enjoy your Day.
no matter what.
i will be BACK later with some more chit chat. 
:) 



{Ippity} {Ippity}