My Unity Place

Hello everyone, Angie here with some updates from


"My Unity Place"


Unity Stamp Company's community.. a great place to gather, create, inspire, and have some Unity FUN!!




I am hosting a challenge over there and we have had such a wonderful response already.. so many very talented Unity participants.. I am just loving all the creations in the gallery...


so today I am posting some of these wonderful cards.. sit back take a look at what is going on for the ''Outside , Inside Challenge"






By Toni Kwaiser






By Jennifer R








By Savannah O'Gwynn





There are alot more participants so if you can stop by and leave them some love. I am sure they would be thrilled to hear from you.


You have until Sunday to upload your projects and we will pick 2 individual that will win


an itty bitty of their choice. The winners will be posted here next Wednesday.




Come by and take the My Unity Place Challenge!




have a great day


Angie Blom




{Ippity}{Ippity}

Labels: ,