Ippity Review

One of my Favourite Projects for That's How Thursday


I have a video tutorial on how to use some of your Ippity Stamps to make a page in your Art Journal. Art Journals seem to be the rage these days.. I just love that you can mix your stamps in your pages, to change it from ordinary to extordinary.. Let me tell you these Ippity stamps are amazing images to add to your pages. You don't need to be an artist you just need to want to have FUN!! I was also thinking if you are an Ippity Chick wouldn't this be a fun way to teach a class and sell more Ippity!! Multi purpose.. you gotta love that.


Here is just a sample of what the video is all about.



Happy Happy Togetherness





Sit back and enjoy.. I am trying to get better at these videos.. I must say I love how this one turned out. Enjoy!!








Here is the link just incase



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQuI8hU8owQ

Angie Blom




Locate an Ippity Chick!


{Ippity}{Ippity}

Labels: ,