Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Maria Levine here with your Growing in Unity gal for this week. This week we have the amazing Erin Taylor dishing up some fun Unity projects.

Meet Erin:


Here is something about Erin:

"I am married to my wonderful husband, Mark, and we have two adorable boys: Evan & Jack. We recently relocated (again) to the beautiful state of Florida and I love it here! The weather is amazing, I love going to the beach with the kids, and the best part is NO SNOW! I also love photography, scrapbooking, making cards, playing with my kids, finding new recipes to try, and reading blogs."

Check out this fun card Erin made:




Be sure to swing on by Erin's blog each day this week for some Unity fun. At the end of the week she will pick one random winner from all her comments this week.

That's all for now!

Till next week!
{Ippity}{Ippity}