My Unity Place Challenges

Hello and happy Wednesday it's Stephanie here and today is the start of a new Challenge over at My Unity Place.

The Challenge:

1 Designer paper

1 twine/ribbon

1 button

We also are going to have this challenge run for a entire month instead of every two weeks

it will only be this way through the summer and then we will start back up with every two weeks.



We are also going to host a Scrabook Page Challenge:

The first challenge use Banners on your page

Please upload these over at My Unity Place using tag MUPSC01


Make sure to head on over to the My Unity Place Forum to check out more details on these challenges!!!




Today for my card I used the New and Fabulous Simple Stories Itty Bitty

It's All Good.


The Dp Is also from Simple Stories 100 Days Of Summer and all I have to say about this collection is WOW it's full of amazing DP,Stickers and much more it was really hard for me to break into it and actually use it but when you have amazing stamps to go with it I just had to use it.






Have a fabulous day!!!!!
















{Ippity}{Ippity}