Sharing With Love

T.G.I.F!!!

Yay for two of my favorite things... 
FRIDAY and UNITY stamps!!!

Lisa Arana here to share a little co-brand love.

Echo Park With Love to be exact!

 I immediately fell in love with this stamp set.  The bicycle and frame just whispered... pick me... pick me.  You know you just want to ink me up!  Hee hee.

I used it to make a birthday card for my father in law.


He turned a young 75 this year and we flew to Miami to surprise him last week.  We were hiding in the other room when my husband called him up on the phone to wish him a happy birthday from "Arizona".  You should have seen the confusion and happiness on his face when his son walked into the room while they were still on the phone!!!

Then there were lots of hugs, laughter and tears.

Oh, and CAKE of course!!!


 This clean and simple card made a big impact.  My FIL loved his card and said the bicycle reminded him of when he was young boy. 

I stamped the postage stamps with Versamark ink and the bicycle with dark brown.  I paired it with the "for you" saying from When I am With you.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday and
have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

Hugs,



Lisa Arana {Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,