Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there! It's Maria Levine with your Growing in Unity girlie for this week. This week the wonderful Kim Cook is sharing her fabulous Unity creations all week long on her blog.

Meet Kim:



Here is a little something about Kim:

"I am a scrapper, stamper, and creator of whatever art project that comes to my mind. Life seems to always surprise me especially with what I create. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Doug, for almost 12 years. We are animal care givers (yes, this is what they are calling it now) of two dachshunds - one long hair, Lady, and one short hair, Pal. They are the joys of our lives and I would not trade them for anything. I live in Howell, Michigan, and have been a Michigan girl my whole life. I work in men's retail clothing as a store manager and I can say that I love my job. I love to craft (obviously), read, spend time with my husband and family, and love Disney. Anything Disney - we try to go to Disney World once a year. So there is always some Disney pictures to scrap. That about sums it up...we always try to keep life memorable, even the simple moments."

Check out her awesome creation today:


Be sure to swing on by Kim's blog every day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week Kim will pick one random winner from all her comments to win a Unity kit!!

{Ippity}{Ippity}