Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to another Growing in Unity and this week we have two Growing in Unity gals!

First up meet the ever talented Angela:

Here is a little something about Angela:

"Hey there! I'm Angela Hathikhanavala (but you can call me Angela!). I'm from metro Detroit, and I've loved paper since I was a little kid collecting Mrs. Grossman's stickers. The desire to stamp hit me back in 2002, when I became determined to make our wedding invitations...and favors...and programs...let's just say, I jumped right into the deep end! I picked up scrapbooking a couple years ago, and I currently coordinate the design team at my LSS, Scrappy Chic in Livonia, MI -- feel free to buy your Unity goodness there.

During the school year, you'll find me in the classroom, teaching English to college students. In the summer, I enjoy spending time with my husband and our two sweet cats -- and crafting, of course! I especially love all the good friends I've met through my hobby (or obsession, whichever you prefer) ;)"

Check out this wonderful creation:



Our second wonderful GIU girlie this week is fabulous Tomi Ann!

Meet Tomi Ann:


Here is something about Tomi Ann:

"Hi, I'm Tomi Ann. I love to create beautiful things. I dedicate as much time as possible to scrapbooking, cardmaking, home decor, and my new love -- mixed media art. Of course, that time is never enough with a husband, three kids, a job, and many other responsibilities calling for my time, but I squeeze in as much as I can and it makes me happy every time I get my fingers inky!"

Check out this wonderful mixed media canvas piece from Tomi Ann:




Be sure to swing on by both of these wonderful ladies blogs each day this week for some amazing inspiration! There are Unity prizes up for grabs so be sure to leave them some love!

That's all for this week!

{Ippity}{Ippity}