Happy Monday

Hello goodmorning Unity friends,
Here I am …. on Happy Monday.
Last week I had a very busy week, because of this I didn’t have much time  to stamp or scrap. ….
So this week not a LO….sorry,  next week again...
I finished the workshop, so I decided to show you something of that!!! It is a workshop with various  techniques. What do you think about this - mask, Studio multi-medium matte and ink.

Or this one….creating a patina color with Distress ink vintage photo and broken china.

The one with the wings I like most … the metal heart is so special .

You know I like them all and hope you do too!!

Oh, and this one is made with the newest KIT
100% Real Life

The card for today is for a newborn baby … 
 I Wish Els and Theo lots of happiness with Tanja, it’s a beautiful little girl.

The stamps are from the June 2010 Kit of the month. Stamp the image with Colorbox black  and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Color the image with Distress ink.
Hope you enjoy my workshop and card and thanks for visiting the Unity blog.
Have a very nice week and loads of stamping pleasure.
Until Thursday … the bloghop day!!!

Big Hug!!! Jolande

 
{Ippity}
 
 
{Ippity}