Ippity Introductions

Glad you are here today.
We are meeting two more fabulous Chicks!
Come say "hi" with me!

Emily


her blog: http://ippityinspiration.blogspot.com/

I am based in the Uk and have been an {ippity} chick from the start.

I love stamps and have a passion for bringing them to the UK market.
My main papercraft is card making
but I also scrapbook and find the {ippity} stamps great for this.

up next.....


 Aletha Jane Williams

her blog: http://ajsdesigns.blogspot.com
  I live in Tulsa, OK, or better known as “tornado alley.” I am a self-taught artist and am still in the process of learning. I have been in the graphic arts/print production industry for many years. When I started in the industry we created everything manually, no computers involved.
I am so excited to chosen as one of the “Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chicks. I am honored to be working with this talented team. Unity and {ippity} stamp sets are making me walk outside of my box. Now I have a chance to share this with other people.

My 15 year experience in the “crafting/art” world is rubber stamp art, mixed media, and collage. In 2009 I became disabled and cannot work outside the home. Now I can concentrate on my health and my art. My creations will always involve rubber or digi stamps. I am an obsessive collector of stamps. I feel like I am collecting little pieces of art that I can turn into my own art.

I live with my husband (he’s a writer/editor and telecommutes), one cat (Lucyfur), and one dog (Watson the Dachshund). We have two grown married children and two grandsons.



As always....thanks for stopping by!
 I've got another Chick intro tomorrow!
hugs, Lisa H.



{Ippity} {Ippity}












Labels: , ,