Tuesday with an Ippity Chick

One more sweet introduction for you
today we get to say hello to.....

Heather Flaherty
her blog: www.iheart-ippity.blogspot.com

Hello! Wow a little about myself.. I am a Navy Spouse of 14 years we have 2 beautiful DD's. I just moved to Florida after living in Japan for 7 years. I am NEW to the area and am hoping that through {ippity} and crafting I can build friendships like I had in Japan.
{Ippity} {Ippity}

I have been so blessed to have been accepted as a Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chick. I have only been crafting for 7 years and have been very lucky to have found such fabulous products and companies. You can often find me making cards, swapping or altering items. Slowly but surely I am breaking down the barriers to creating layouts.

Tomorrow we'll be seeing some beautiful ippity creations.  If you want a chance to be featured here on the Unity blog, just make sure you upload your work to the SCS gallery using ippity as a keyword.

thanks so much!