Ippity Goodness HERE and NOW

Good evening!

I hope today finds you well and refreshed and ready for some Ippity goodness!
Where to buy Ippity Stamps?
CLICK HERE.

Today's featured Ippity Kit is Here and Now and this kit is so perfect for scrapbook pages.   I love the BIG stamps for date recording and journaling.  For this layout, I chose some Doodlebug Inc papers and die cut papers for their colors and for how well they matched the photo.  To keep with the same color palette, when stamping, I used inks that matched (red and green).

That cute heart, I stamped in red, then traced it with a black ink pen, followed by coloring it in with a red Copic marker.  Then came the LIFE stamp and a hand written "good".  

PS - those big stamps can also hide things, like a juice box that my daughter was carrying.

Remember the Time
by Lesley Langdon




Here and Now
(see your Ippity Chicks HERE)





Thanks for coming by and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

Lesley




 {Ippity}