My Unity Place!!

Hello everyone.. Angie Blom here ,
 just to let you all know I am hosting 2 challenges this month over at
 My Unity Place.
we would love to see you come join us.
At My Unity Place we have Two Awesome Challenges every month..
one for the Scrapbookers and one for the Cardmakers..
They are hosted by some of the Unity Design Team Members.

the first one is the Scrapbooking Challenge
MUPSC02
here is the layout I did ..
using a different page size and one of the Unity Itty Bitty's
Little Miss Sunshine

  and some details...

the second challenge is our Card Challenge
MUPC07
using this sketch below.

 here is my card


 Both these challenges are a month long.. and will be
 ending September 30th, 2011.
 Lots of time to play.
But every week we will pick some participants and
 feature them on the Unity Stamp Company Blog.. so get those enteries in.. 
 You can upload your projects to the photo gallery and the challenge thread.
 If you are not a member at My Unity Place..
come join, it is all free and we have alot of wonderful members
 with amazing projects to get your mojo in top gear.

Hope to see you there..
Hugs,
Angie 





 
 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,