TGIF! Co-Brand Time!!

It's FRIDAY!!
TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!
BROOKE HERE... reporting for duty...
Is it just me or has this been one
CRAZY week??!
I am a happy little camper now that FRIDAY has arrived...
time for some
HALLOWEEN FUN
My family has LOTS of EVENTS this weekend...
we'll all be dressing UP and having a BLAST!

Today I get to go help out in Kindergarten with Miss Sofia,
and I decided that her class needed a little bitty treat.
We made some ADORABLE tags using our
BELLA BLVD BEST WITCHES ITTY BITTY!

isn't she a DOLL?
and reminds me of Miss Sofia.


1. cut some tags
2. stamp witchy poo & sentiment
3. paper piece her dress with orange scraps
4. color her hair
5. tie onto pencils with black ribbon
viola!
sending out our BEST WITCHES!
 such an EASY craft for a 5 year old to help with.
Love those kindergarten signatures... awww..
 we had some Halloween helpers during our photo shoot...
Mr. Tibbles dropped by...
and Shazaam had to check things out as well...
I think the cats liked our tags...
I hope YOU do TOO!

Have a SUPER FANTASTIC
HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!







{Ippity} {Ippity}