Hopping our way right into FRIDAY FUNDAY!


It's already FRIDAY and EASTER is just around the corner!

Brooke here... chattin' it up with you today!

Last year for Easter we visited my 95 year old Grandma at her house...

 I made SURE to do an extensive PHOTO SHOOT on Easter Sunday.
It was SO much FUN!
 I have some PRECIOUS pictures from the occasion.

Here is just ONE with my kids and their GREAT GRANDMA...


and THIS turned out to be one of my ALL TIME favorite FAMILY pics of us.


I framed some of these photos... used others in scrapbook pages... and I
would like to do a last year vs this year layout as well...

Thanks to UNITY it is SO easy to match up STAMPS for EVERY family gathering..
whether it be Easter or just a day at the park....
I can stamp a CARD and then use the same stamps
for a SCRAPBOOK or Mixed Media project...
 LOVE THAT!!

Here are a few that caught my eye this week....

Blessings from Him


Bella Blvd FAMILY DYNAMIX...

Moments In Bloom


And now we are to the really fun part of Fridays....
inspiring FrIeNdS!!!!
We want to see your gorgeous Unity art....
FRIENDS WITH FLAIR ...
share and get inspired
by all of our wonderfully talented
FRIENDS!!

Every FRIDAY we post a LINKY TOOLS SIGN UP
simply add a link to YOUR Unity projects
There will be 2 PRIZES given away each week.
One randomly awarded to one of the peeps who participates
in the blog hop by using Linky Tools
One will be given away to a random commenter on one of the participating blogs
Both prize winners will be announced on the Monday afternoon Unity/ippity blog post
COME and Join the FRIDAY FUN at UNITY!!!






{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: