KOTM Monday - You Bring Me Sunshine!

Good afternoon Unity Friends!  It's Karen here, sharing a card that I made using my April KOTM -
Follow your Own!  I hope that it will bring you just a bit of sunshine!!


I drew inspiration from the lovely colors and beautiful designs I found in my Victoria Park papers by LilyBee Design!  I colored in the big flowers with rich colors using my Copics, and I actually layered them (for pop) and, so it would appear that they are in full bloom!  Then, I stamped my image onto a small side banner right on top of the main flower image, and adhered a few pearls!

If you get the chance, come and play along in our Unity KOTM Sketch Challenge!   You can use this month's KOTM or any past KOTM, along with the sketch that's available!  Just click right here, for all the details and to peek at all the current submissions!   There's more inspiration to feast on!


Have a fabulous day!!
Hugs & Smiles,








{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,