DT Tuesday with Jess :) Woo hoo!

Wowza...I feel like I haven't been here FOREVER!

How've you all been?!?  I am excited to hang out here on the UNITY BLOG for DT Tuesday today and I am really enjoying our summer so far...hope you guys are, too!

I have a card to share with you using the May KOM because I just couldn't get enough of these cute hot air balloons w/ the cloud paper.   It made me think of being carefree and happy and I wish that for ALL of you guys this summer!  I have to say, I hadn't had the chance to do any online 'window shopping' lately until the other day and I have to say, the Kit of the Month is still one of the BEST deals around!  Each month, the stamps get more and more versatile and I just LOVE that you can get a flu sheet of rubber for such a GREAT price!

You can find all the details HERE ;) 


Speaking of carefree (and bringing me back a few years, too, LOL!) I couldn't believe how CUTE this card was featuring another one of my favorite images "how's it rollin'?  This is my:

PICK OF THE WEEK! 
Card by Suzanne Bier:


Isn't it darling?

Well, thanks for letting me "Roll" in to say hello on today's DT Tuesday!  I hope you all have a wonderful week!
xoxo,
Jess :)

{Ippity} {Ippity}