Guest Designing...With Flowers!


Hi Everyone! It's Courtney Walsh again and I'm excited to share another project with you.

What girl doesn't love a bouquet of flowers? 

I know I do, so this week, I created this flower-inspired card:


I am absolutely in love with these Bella Fiori stamps: 

Which you can find right HERE

I stamped them in black, then colored them with watercolor pencils. I've only used these a few times, so the experimenting was a huge part of the fun! 


I used a paintbrush with water on it to blend the colors a little bit. I love how versatile these stamps are! You could create a border for your next layout by clustering a bunch together or even let one stand on its own in the center of a card. 

It was fun to take a break from the busy weekend and spend some time creating! 

Enjoy your MONDAY!





{Ippity} {Ippity}