Friends With Flair Winners

Winner Time

A massive apology from me,
Renee Aslette.
I went away for a wedding to Daydream Island, Queensland.
And I forgot to post the winners!!
 
SORRY xoxoxo
A huge 33 entries and they are all amazing!
Time for some WINNERS!!
Let's get to our
Winners from November 2, 2012

blog participant:
#30 Lindsay

and



comment from #16 "Jessica Y" blog

My Photo
Lucy
November 3, 2012   9:06AM

Adorable card! It's too bad about it being the last Chick Challlenge. I just started card making this year and have been looking for more sketches/challenges to do.
I could've used some more inspiration.



CONGRATS!!!





PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name, Address
and state that you "won Friends With Flair".



 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,