Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week we have the lovely Laura sharing her great Unity creations!

Meet Laura:


Here is a little something about Laura:

"My name is Laura and I live in London, United Kingdom. I've been stamping and papercrafting for about 4 years now, and Unity is one of my favourite craft companies. I love the versatility of Unity's stamps and use them a lot! I'm so excited to get to be the Growing In Unity gal this week! My day job is as a Project Manager in the charity sector, and even though I get to use my creativity in a different way in that role, I love how crafting allows myself to express myself in a different way. I mostly make cards but this project - an MDF house I decorated with paper, paint and of course Unity Stamps, was a fun way to use my stamps on something different!"

Check out this great project Laura created:


Isn't this amazing?  Be sure to visit Laura on her blog each day this week for some great inspriation.  At the end of the week she will pick one random winner from comments and that person will be able to pick 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice.  So be sure to head on over and leave Laura some love!

Till next week!

Maria

{Ippity} {Ippity}