Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday and that time again to share this week's Growing in Unity gal!  This week we have Cheri Howard sharing her Unity creations.

Meet Cheri:



Here is a little something about Cheri:

"Hello! My name is CherĂ­ Howard, and I am married to my wonderful husband, Bill. We share our home with a cat, Lex, in beautiful Alaska. We are working on adopting a baby - we're waiting to to be chosen by a birthmother! I have been crafting for as long as I can remember, but it was only 4 years ago that I rediscovered my love of rubber stamping and became inspired by all the techniques available today. My inspiration often comes from nature, and lately my projects have been CAS or pretty close to it."

Here is a great project from Cheri:


Be sure to visit Cheri on her blog each day this week and leave her some love.  At the end of the week she will pick one person at random to win two itty bitty stamps!

Till next week!

Maria

{Ippity} {Ippity}