SMAK Saturday!!

Hi everyone, Angie Blom here with SMAK kit SATURDAY....
have you seen the newest SMAK kit.. well I am just in love with it.
 
bright and merry moments..
 
 
 
A couple of reasons why I love this kit so much.. I am a December Daily junkie..
I have been making my December Daily album for the past 3 years was really looking
forward to making it this year.. but hoping that I could use as many Unity Stamps as possible.
Well this kit make that happen. It will be perfect for my inside pages..
 
This is my inside cover.. Using lots of Unity LOVE to grace my pages this season.
The calender will help and be seen on all my pages so keep me on line everyday..
and it looks really nice , I distressed it a bit for that vintage look.


Now this is the starting page in my album. Using a lot of the stamps as the focus.
I coloured them using my copics in the colours of the pages of my album.. so everything
will go together perfectly.


We made the graph journaling tag 2.5 x 3.5  this way if you are using those baseball plastic holders
they will fit perfectly.. and look how amazing they are inked up.
This kit also comes with lots of journaling prompts.. like Santa's visit..
daily happenings, trim the tree.. so you can put these words to go with
your events and journal about them.. I love that!!


 
 I love the banner and the 25 days of Christmas ..
 these will look great throughout your album
or scrapbook layouts this season.
I can definitely see a great mini album using
these images as well..
and don't forget we have lots of
wonderful Christmas images in our Itty Bitty's and
other kits that will go perfectly with this kit as well..
 


If you would like to be a SMAK kit member just give Andrea or Kelli
 a little email and they will set you up with all the details..
andrea@unitystampco.com  or kelli@unitystampco.com
they will be very happy to help you get this kit and lots more in the months to come.
 
***************************************
 
Go Check out the website for the latest Wine DOT sale and get some great stamps in the process.


Have a wonderful Saturday,
Hugs,
Angie
xoxo

Labels: ,