Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday and Growing in Unity.  This week our gal is Julie Odil!

Meet Julie:


Here is a little something about Julie:


"I’m so excited to be this week’s Growing in Unity girl!  What a great excuse to play with my favorite red rubber stamps all week!

I began scrapbooking about 6 years ago when my father had to move to an assisted living facility and we had to clean out his house (my childhood home).  We found TONS of pictures.  I wanted to preserve them for him, so I had a friend help me turn them into a scrapbook. 

My cardmaking took a huge leap forward when I began my own blog in March, 2011.  It was then that I discovered challenges on the Unity and Ippity sites.  My cards, prior to that, had been from kits.  Now, thanks to Unity, I’m beginning to feel like an artist.  I’m so excited to see how my skills evolve over time."

Check out this great project from Julie:



Be sure to visit Julie on her blog each day this week!  Leave her some love and at the end of the week she will pick a random winner from her comments.  The winner will get 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice.

Till next week!