SMAK.....so versatile!


Hi everyone!
Today is all about Unity's beautiful SMAK kits.....
Ok so I'll admit that working with the SMAK kit can be a bit intimidating for me since I am not a mixed media artist....maybe one day I will venture into this form of paper-crafting but for now I will stick with what I know best - cards, of course. 
BUT the beauty of these SMAK kits is how incredibly versatile they are....use them for mixed media, yes......but also for scrapbooking, project life and yup, even for cards....




This gorgeous butterfly came from the July SMAK kit: 


So if you are already versatile in stamping across all your paper-crafting this is definately the kit for you...OR if you are looking to try something new....there really is something for everyone in these kits....
Check out all the details here on how to become a SMAK kit member.

Check out the current SMAK kit:

Gorgeous, right!?

Only a few more days left in December to sign up for this beauty!!
Head over to Unity to get yours now!

Thanks so much for stopping by today .
~ Shilo

Labels: