KOTM Monday

Hello there friends, Shemaine here today. Since today is Martin Luther King Day I wanted to start by sharing one of my favorite quotes from Dr. King:

           "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"


Today I am sharing some inspiration created this month's Kit of the Month.

{All hearts and love}


As soon as I saw this kit I HAD to have it because it's loaded with all kinds of lovely "love" themed images perfect for Valentine's Day.

The vintage girl was my favorite image in the kit so I wasted no time in inking her up.


XOXO


Using patterned paper from the Crazy for You collection by We R Memory Keepers I added a kraft tag, doily and Eyelet Outlet bling to create this fun card.

Next I used a few images to create some quick tags

My Love

 
Who doesn't love gingham ribbon? I love giving treat bags to friends with tags tied on. These took no time to make.

 You Make my Heart

For these tags I used scraps left over from the card. That's what I love about making tags, it's a great way to use up your scraps.


You've still got time to order this kit and make some Valentine's of your own!

Click over here to find out how.

Have an amazing Monday!

Labels: ,