Growing in Unity Wednesday


Sorry to be coming late this week but it's time  to introduce another Growing in Unity gal!  This week the fabulous Becky Litz is up sharing her wonderful Unity creations!

Meet Becky:


Here is a little something about Becky:

"Hi Unity Peeps!!! Becky here from Scrap Circus (www.scrapcircus.blogspot.com) I am so thrilled to be your Growing in Unity gal this week! I have been obsessed with Unity stamps for many years now, in fact they are almost all I ever use. I love the eclectic mix of styles and the amazing images and sentiments. My family and I live in Cranbrook BC Canada. My hunny and I have two kiddos; our daughter Olivia is 10 and our son Sullivan is 2. I’ve been crafty all my life but my real obsession with all things paper crafting began in 2002. I primarily scrapbook and make cards, but I have also been known to make the odd mini album, home décor item or mixed media piece. I had a great time creating my cards to share with you this week, and I hope you’ll stop by daily for some fun inspiration! "
 
Now check out this great card Becky made this week:



Be sure to stop on by Becky's blog each day this week for loads of Unity inspiration.  Also don't forget leave her some love as she will pick one random person at the end of the week.  That lucky person will receive 2 itty bitty's of their choice!  

That's all for this week!