Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's Unity Thursday!!

Hello Unity friends!
It's Karen here with you today.
Get ready for another Unity Thursday 'cause we're bringing lots of goodness
& hoping to inspire you along the way!!

Here's a bit of what's happening...
More new fabulous releases!
A free stamp for every $8 you spend (before shipping/after discounts)!


Do you like to work ahead and submit to magazine subscriptions?
 Well, now's the time with 60% off selected Fall/Christmas stamps!

We have 12 New itty bitty's - only $3.98/ea!!
Stock up and save today - 60 items marked down!!


Don't forget to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. 
Three random comments from various blogs (including here) 
will be chosen to receive $20 gift certificate to Unity Stamp Co!

Here's the whole blog list:

Joslyn Nielson

Now, let's get started with Andrea (just click on the button)...

Next Blog

Have a super fabulous day!!

29 comments:

Kris said...

Great blog hop. Lots of inspiration.

jackie 4124 said...

Tons of inspiration. Now off to go shopping!

NinaN said...

Fantastic hop!

Love the new releases!

Toni K said...

Best stamps, and the best deals!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great hop! thank you!

Miriam Prantner said...

Well now that I have my shopping out of the way, I can do some hopping! GREAT new releases!

Lisa Angela said...

What can I say...another fantastic blog hop and this time I did my shopping first because I was so excited with the new releases!!! I wish I would have waited, as the DT really inspired me with all their projects! Thanks for everything : )

marg0006 said...

Your stamps are always a great tunout

Gaylynn said...

OMG Another great sale a n d new sentiments that I love. You're getting me in trouble. ;)

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

What a great hop....I love the new releases. The ladies did wonderful on all of their projects. So much inspiration. Thanks so much.

JennyKozar said...

WOW - talk about each of the posts enabling. I do not think there is one stamp that I do not want! Thanks Angela!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

My favorite day of the week.... Now off to hop,,,, =)

Denise Bryant said...

Great hop! Love the new Itty Bitty stamps!
I already got my order in this morning.... fabulous sale! Got a set I'd been wanting at a fantastic price! :)

Lillian Child said...

What fun new images! These ladies did such a fabulous job! And Thienly's card creations were over the top creative!!!

Laura Turcotte said...

What an awesome hop---now to get those stamps and maybe more!? ;)

Angie said...

So many great stamps released! You always have new and fresh stamps coming out, and it's very exciting :D

Kris B said...

What a great hop!! So many wonderful new stamps!!

Julie Odil said...

It was another great week of super talent from the Unity DT. Thanks for a great one!

Angeline said...

the hop is amazing! love the new releases and the sale. :)

EstherT said...

Another great hop - So many new great images!

SHartl said...

Always blown away by your DT!

jengd said...

As always, fabulous hop!

Linda said...

what super blog hop this week!

Lucy said...

Awesome hop and super cute new releases! Just when I think I don't need any more stamps...you pull out the cute ones!

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Enjoyed the hop and lots of beautiful creations. AJ-

Gwen said...

Off to hop, can't wait to see what everyone has made this week!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Another great hop!

Sarah said...

Thanks for a great blog hop ladies! Some beautiful work!

wendyp said...

Fabulous hop!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close