Ann Butler Faux Quilting Videos

I must admit I am over the moon excited about my new stamp line with Unity Stamp Company  .....


 Over the weekend I had a launch Blog Hop of 19 amazing designer friends who each created something spectacular with my stamps....if you missed the Blog Hop you can still check it out here as the list is up so just click on the name listed after mine which is Beth Watson and go from there!. 

In the meantime check out the videos below which show how-to start "Faux Quilting" with my stamp line!

 Here is a video showing how easy the process is to stamp out a quilt!


Here is another video showing an easy way
to Over Stamp to create Awesome Effects!

Here is another video showing
Stamping Over Pattern Paper
another way to use the stamps
and create one of a kind papers!

I will be creating a new video each week to show new ways to use this Stamp Line
so be sure to check back often!
Enjoy!
Ann Butler

Labels: , , , ,