SMAK Saturday!!!



Good morning Unity lovers on this beautiful Saterday,
Jolande here from the Netherlands, to show you some samples with the SMAK!!! I like to make things with the SMAK, it’s so versatile, and even if you are a card maker you can do a lot with it.

For my project I used an ordner and the outside is made with all kinds of stuff; in the corners I used stamps.  The inside is completely done with the May SMAK.

Yes, I have to do something with my military photo's , so this is the beginning!!

After five MILITARY missions I have a whole stack of photos. I plan to make A5 layouts with these photos. When they're finished you'll see them on this blog or my own blog. This photo was taken in Afghanistan; on this one I was talking with an American soldier.
Okey enough about my militairy lifew-back to the stamps, for information on the SMAK click here.

I wish you all a very nice weekend with plenty stamping pleasure and fun.
See you next time Jolande