Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hello and welcome to GIU Wednesday!  This week the lovely Tameko is up sharing her wonderful Unity creations.

Meet Tameko:


"Hi There... My name is Tameko, and I live in the BIG state of Texas, with my husband and our two kids. I started out making scrap book pages many years ago, but have since discovered card making, art journaling, and mixed media projects! Every chance I get, I run up to my guest bedroom to create something, because its relaxing to me. I have been blogging for several years, and I really enjoy visiting other designer blogs, and learning new techniques. I have been blessed to meet some wonderful people on this creative journey. I am so delighted to have the opportunity to show you some of my Unity projects this week! If you get a chance stop by my place Creating My Peace, and let me know you came by so I can come and visit you!"

Check out this great project from Tameko this week:


Be sure to stop by Tameko's blog each day this week for Unity inspiration.  At the end of the week one lucky person will win two itty bitty's!

That's all for this week.