Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to GIU Wednesday!  This week the wonderful Jessica is our GIU girlie!

Meet Jessica:


Here is a little something about Jessica:

"Hello!! I'm so excited to be a Growing In Unity girl this week!! My name is Jessica and I blog over at Country Scrap Farm Girl. If you can't already guess, I'm a farm girl! I'm also a stay-at-home mom to my beautiful baby girl Ella who just turned 9 months old (which makes me sad). I'm married to a wonderful man and have two great step-children and a silly three-legged Jack Russel named Buttons. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at all my cards!"

Check out this card Jessica made:



Be sure to swing on by Jessica's blog each day for some wonderful Unity creations!  At the end of the week one lucky person will receive an itty bitty of their choice just by leaving sweet Jessica comments.

Until next week!