SMAK Saturday



Hello Unity friends, Shemaine here today bringing you some SMAK Saturday inspiration. I really love the versatility of the SMAK kits. With so many fun images packed into one kit, I am finding them easy to use for any scrapbooking theme as well as cards too!
 
Here's a look at the August SMAK kit

You Can Do Anything


So many possibilities right? If you'd like to sign up for your monthly subscription at a great price, you can find out all the details HERE.

Here's a look at a few of my SMAK layouts I created using the July and June SMAK kits.

 
I think one of my favorite things about the SMAK kits are the journaling stamps included. Easy and fun to use as a great accent to my layouts.
 
 
And I also love that sometimes just one image is enough too!


Hope you have a great Saturday! Get out those stamps and ink em up!


Labels: ,