Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there and welcome to Wednesday!  It's time to share this week's Growing in Unity gal.  This week Paula McClane is up sharing her Unity creations!

Meet Paula:

Here is a little something about Paula:

"Have you seen my mojo? No? Me either… until I saw on my calendar that I was the GIU this week and that kicked me into high gear. Fall is an insanely busy time of the year for me with school activities (two boys in marching band and the fundraising that goes with it), stuff at church (pumpkin patch working for annual youth fundraiser), and the husband being off hunting (single parenthood is not for me). Oh wait, you probably noticed my lack of job. Well I got the axe at the end of January from my full-time job but thankfully I’ve picked up a little contract work. Still doing design work except now it’s for a couple of different civil engineers. You might think “wow, she has so much time to craft” and yes, yes I do but no, no I don’t as the first sentence says it all, my mojo has been m.i.a. A little Paula history, I started scrapping much like others, when my oldest son was just a toddler so I’ve been in game for about 13 years+/-. Card making I dabbled with a few years before that but didn’t really kick it into a higher gear until about 10 years ago. Altered art is fun but so not my talent although I do slap some down now and then. This year I have done most of my card making for Operation Write Home. As for all the other stuff, still the same… I still live in the woods with all my boys and two kitties, still creating in my playroom which is stacked to the ceiling with all kinds of crafty goodness."

Check out this great card from Paula:


Be sure to swing on by her blog each day this week and leave her some love!  At the end of the week Paula will pick one lucky winner to receive 2 itty bitty's of their choice!

Till next week!