Inspiration Wednesday - Color My World


Hi There,
 
It's Renee here, ready to deliver some color into your life.
 
I wanted to share what inspires me to create.
FIRSTLY
Unity Stamp Co. Stamps!!
SECONDLY
Color - The brighter the better for me.
 
I fell in love with this collection from Glitz Design as soon as I seen it!
 

Finnley Whatnots
 
This is the Glitz Designs - Finnley Collection by Traci Smith.
The colors are amazing.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
Don't the colors just pop off the page!
 
Here is a close- up:
 
 
I have used the Unity Stamp Co. - Kit of the Month - June 2013 - {Love the Little Things}
 
JUNE-2013-KOM-LOVE-THE-LITTLE-THINGS-wm
 
And in the background I used
Unity Stamp Co. - Susan K Weckesser - A Little Bit of Washi
 
A Little Bit Washi 1
 
 
 I hope this inspires you as much as the stamps and colors inspired me.
 
Now to finish of with a quote.
the world life quotes quotes quote colorful girl world art life life quote paint colorful quotes
Thanks so much for stopping by.

 

Labels: , , ,