Kit of the Month LOVE on a Monday


Happy Monday!!!

I can honestly say, 
I don't use LOVE and MONDAY 
together very often.

But, I do LOVE this kit and well, it is Monday.

Strength and Dignity
 So pretty, right?

There are tons of inspirational images and sentiments
included this month. 

You should go check it out.
and sign up.
Just saying.
 
Anyhoo, I needed a little love today.
So, I have two cards focusing on the 'love you' sentiment.
Same sentiment, two ways.


Here is a quick and pretty one.
I like the 'girlie' feel.
Just some simple stamping and
some very necessary sequins.
The sequins are pretty cool.
One side is shiney and the other is matte.
Two looks in one, just by flipping them over.
Neat.


And here we have take two.
A more manly version.
One that I could actually give my hubs.
Yes, I know.
There is a heart and a bow,
but it is a manly heart and bow.  
{heehee}

Thanks for joining me today.
I hope I put a little LOVE into your Monday.
Hugs.


Labels: , ,