November's KOM!

Hello Unity Friends!
Get ready for another fabulous Kit of the Month!
This month's "Strength & Dignity" kit is so AMAZING! 
The Unity Artistas never disappoint each and every month!
I love every single quote, sentiment, and stamped image...
the hard work and thought that Unity puts into every kit produced
is such a beautiful thing...and it's done just for you!!

So, today I'm using this gorgeous silhouette...
Love her flowing hair, and swirls!
I can feel her "strength", "inner beauty" and  huge "heart" she has...can you?


I especially love inspirational quotes, and this one just seemed to fit perfectly
as I played on her cupped hands to form that beautiful heart!!

Of course, I had to surround her with a background of beautiful flowers
and one huge handmade flower blooming right out!!

Wanna see the rest of this kit...

http://unitystampco.com/shop/kit-of-the-month/

See what I mean.. I thought you would fall in love with it too!!
 Can't wait to see what you create with this kit! 


Have a fabulous day!! 


Labels: ,