DT Tuesday with Alyssa Bennett

Happy Tuesday Unity friends!

It's Alyssa here today to show off some Unity goodness :D
Today I played around with the new Bee Happy Hexagons set (illustrated by ME!)


For my card I chose to keep it CAS and just use the solid hexagon. Check it out:



Isn't it fun?!


Today I also wanted to show off some fantastic projects I found that also feature the Bee Happy Hexagons, created by our wonderful customers!!



First up, I found these ADORABLE Bottle Cap Zipper Pulls created by Kassi:



Aren't they AMAZING?! I do NOT have the patience to make so many! Lol!


Next, I found this gorgeous card by Mari:


I just LOVE that embossing!


I found both of this projects on our Unity Show and Tell Facebook page. If you haven't joined us yet, you should!!


Alright sweet friends, have a wonderful day!

Big bloggy hugs <3

Labels: , ,