Happy Love Day - Kit of the Month Reminder




Hi everyone!!

Shilo here with the December Kit of the Month (KOM)...
I am LOVING this kit!
So many amazingly wonderful images....
I feel like every time I look at this kit I discover yet another gem!

Only a few more days to grab yours!!!

{HAPPY love DAY}

I made a couple cards to share with you using this awesome kit....
The first one is on the more feminine side....kinda went for a 'pretty' look...



And the second card is more masculine.....


And the best part....
EVERY Unity KOM is like this! 
Loaded with awesome images....
8.5 X 11 full sheet of red rubber stamps....

If you have been drooling over these kits all year, 
maybe its time to 'gift' yourself a membership??

Click here to get all the details on how you can join the Unity kit club.
Every month, an amazing selection of stamps delivered right to your door!

I have loved my kits since the moment I have been getting them....
and really truly wouldn't want to give them up.....EVER!!

Well, thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects today...
I know everyone is probably so busy hustling and bustling about with last minute preparations
and family and friend time.....
Wishing you all a VERY Merry Christmas!!

Shilo



Labels: , , , , ,