Growing in Unity Wednesday

Happy Wednesday and Growing in Unity Day!! This week Brittany is up sharing her wonderful creations!

 Meet Brittany:

 "Hi everyone! I'm Brittany Morgan and I'm so thrilled to be this week's Growing in Unity gal! I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my wonderful husband, three amazing kiddos, and my wild Blue Heeler. I started papercrafting about 9 years ago and now there is barely a day that goes by where I'm not putting together a card or other crafty item of some sort. I love texture and dimension in my crafts, so I tend to lean towards sewing, distressing, and adding mixed media to my projects...especially buttons and twine. In addition to crafting, I love playing outside (mountain biking, hiking, or camping), but I'm a sucker for good food and wine."


Check out the great card Brittany made for her GIU feature:



Be sure to swing on by and visit Brittany each day this week and leave her some love!  At the end of the week she will pick one winner for 2 itty bitty's!