Growing in Unity Wednesday!

Welcome to Wednesday and Growing in Unity!  This week Erica Bass is up!

Meet Erica:

Here is a little something about Erica:

"I was the little girl who used to make purses and envelopes out of notebook paper, tape, and staples. I moved on to study art in college and am back to making purses, envelopes, and all manner of things out of (ahem!) paper again. I love scrapbooking, card making and all other forms of paper crafts. They are projects that are easily finished in the course of a day even if that means ignoring housework for that day. I'm also a technique junky. I love to collect different ways to use all of my supplies. I teach various classes on stamping and paper crafting and my other job is chauffeuring my four crazy kids. http://stampingstarlette.blogspot.com"

Check out this great card Erica made for her GIU week:


Be sure to swing on by Erica's Blog each day this week for loads of Unity inspiration!  At the end of the week Erica will pick one lucky winner who will get 2 itty bitty's!

Till next week....