KOTM Monday

Hello Unity friends. Shemaine here sharing a little KOTM Monday inspiration with you on this fine Irish holiday.
In honor of St. Patrick's Day let's start off with a little Irish Blessing:

 May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.


This month's KOTM is loaded with beautiful images that make any project you want to create a snap. Let's have a look at this month's kit.


March 2014 The Reason someone Smiles


I took a couple of images from the kit and created some cards using this months Be Inspired Challenge sketch.



For the first card I used the So Thankful sentiment

 photo KOTMMONDAY317.jpg


For card #2 I used the If friends were Flowers sentiment and the same sketch.

 photo KOTMMONDAY317b.jpg


So many images to create with! These cards were quick and easy to create. 

If you'd like to sign up for your own Unity Kit Of The Month membership then click here.

I can promise you that you will love creating with Unity's unique and well made images. I love getting my Unity package each month. It always brightens my day!

That's all I have for you today.

I hope you all have a fabulous St. patty's Day!


Labels: , ,