Oh my... don't forget!


The {be inspired} challenge is still happening.
The entries look a little light,
has summer's arrival distracted you?
Ha.
Well, in case it did,
I'm here to remind you to play.

Did you see the NEWEST sentiment kit for this challenge?
It is a classic and elegant basic set.

Basically Said
I love all the ways you can combine the different sentiments.
- I went pretty simple with this card -


I'm using the flowers from the May KOM: Hey Girl.

This stamp set is ONLY $12 until our next challenge on June 12th.
It is a crazy deal for one beautiful sentiment kit.

Back to the challenge, 
just look at these fabulous options to play.


Amanda played... twice actually.

Here are her fabulous cards.



I just know you'll LOVE playing along too.
So, just do it and
COME PLAY!
The prize for this challenge is
A.MAZ.ING!

3 Kits of Your CHOICE
(each kit valued at $29 or under)
{no KOM, SMAK, LOL, or Stamp of the Week, please}
10 Itty Bitty Stamps of YOUR CHOICE
That is a VALUE of OVER $100!

PLUS you can HOP with the
 Unity Design Team for
the next {be inspired} challenge hop
if you would like!

Labels: ,