DT Tuesday

Hello everyone, Swarup here ...
..welcome back to Design Team Tuesday!

Have you'll seen this month's Kit Of The Month.-'Beautiful inside and out'..yes this feather is part of that kit and I simply love it! It looks like a Zendoodle/Zentangle and I decided to leave it that way. It's so pretty, I stamped it in deep dark black and added just a hint of watercolor.




here is a closer look...


And now for the pick of the week.....
I love seeing all the lovely creations on our Unity Facebook Show And Tell page  and today I want to share this beautiful card  by Crystal Thompson. I love the way she has colored the lamps using Prismacolor pencils..very effective!


And before I let you go...here is a quote for you....

credit Pinterest

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!