Growing in Unity Wednesday

This week our GIU gal is Crystal Rodner!

Meet Crystal:



Here is a little something about Crystal:

"My name is Crystal Rodner.  I've been addicted to paper crafting and stamping for 10 years now.  I love stamping and creating cards, layouts, project life inserts, art journaling and pretty much any surface I can stamp on I will!

I have been with my better half for 15 amazing years and next month we will celebrate 7 years of marriage. We have 3 wonderful kids who keep me very busy, a 5yo, 3yo and 1yo.  I am blessed to be able to stay at home with them. 

I love nature, the outdoors and animals of all kinds.  I love to run, spend time with my family, take pictures, go camping, craft and read!"

Check out this great project Crystal made:


Be sure to swing on by Crystal's blog each day this week for Unity inspiration!  

Till next week!