SMAK/LOL Saturday

Hi everyone, Laurel here with you again.
Today I have an out of the box project for me (so go easy on me, hehehe)
I tried my hand with Gelatos the other day and they were fun,
so I decided to give them and modeling paste a try for an altered art project.

I used an old garage sale wooden plaque, base coated it and then applied some modelling paste.
I created a subtle brick wall in the bottom corner.

Once It was all dry I went to work with my SMAK and LOL kits and played. I used the following stamps: Spring Inspired (March 2014) LOL, Now & Then (May 2012) SMAK, Wildflowers and Wings (April 2014) SMAK, Imperfection is Beauty and Classified Newsprint.


I then stamped the Classified Newsprint on a scrap piece of white paper
and stamped the daisy from the Wildflowers and Wings SMAK kit over top. Final paper piecing of the flowers was done with pattern paper, cut out and adhered.



I had a lot of fun altering the plaque and am happy with the end result.
I can't wait to get this months kits!



If you would like more info on how to become a monthly member for Layers of Life, click here.
Or for more info on how to become a monthly member for SMAK, click here.