Sail Away Canvas with Video + PICKS!

Hello chilly Tuesday! Rachel here today to share a summery fabric canvas - call it wishful thinking! I'm so ready for some warm weather...


This "Sail Away" stamp by Susan Weckesser is easily on my top 10 Unity stamps list!


I created this canvas using ALL fabric materials... it was very out of my comfort but I love the end result!



I even put together a full process video for your viewing pleasure ;)


Time for a couple picks! I found two projects that also seemed to be summer-inspired.


I found this summer card by Amber Kroening in the Unity Be Inspired Challenge. I love how she paired those peaceful colors to those Adirondack beach chairs!


I found this tag by Crystal Rodner in the Unity Show and Tell page. I love Crystal's blending of those bright colors with the rich brown. And I love bird chirping weather, too... it usually means it's warm outside!

Thanks for joining me today. I hope you enjoy the video :)


Labels: , , , ,