always begin again.....

Hi everyone!

Shilo here today to tell you all about our KIT OF THE MONTH membership.

First let me say (yup, again...because IT'S ABSOLUTELY TRUE)
I LOVE my KOM's!!!
They are truly awesome!


Every month.
Exclusive to members (will not be found in stores!).
8.5 X 11 sheet of red rubber stamps (that's a whole lotta stamps! With TONS of variety).
Just $26 (plus S&H)
For all the sign up details, click here.


ONLY 5 more days to get this month's gorgeous Kit of the Month!!
Check it out:
 {always begin again}


And here's a little card I made with this sweet little flower image to share with you all today:


Don't forget to stop over at Unity this weekend to checkout the DOT SALE!!
Lots of awesome stamps waiting for their forever homes.....




I hope you all have a happy friday!
~Shilo

Labels: , ,